Friday 23 January 2009

Aint Nobody.

I hate being so grumpy and miserable. I can't help it. I don't enjoy putting the people around me in bad moods.

But they're the reason I'm in the mood in the first place.

I don't like being around people. I get self conscious and embarassed and intimidated. But also I don't feel like I have anything in common with them. I'm just not a 'social' person. I'm not outspoken and extroverted. I admit it. I'm quiet. I prefer to be by myself, and I don't like sharing the way I feel with anybody. Its just plain embarassing.

One of these days, I am going to e x p l o d e .
I came pretty close around the time I tried to cut myself. But somehow, nothing's really getting better. These feelings don't just go away. They were just being ignored.

It's so frustrating that I can't talk to anyone. Its not that I don't want to. I literally can't. I don't trust anyone. And even if I did, I wouldn't know what to say, because right now, I don't really know what's happening myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment